Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Perfection


  Perfection has improved since I was a kid in that it has a built-in storage drawer to store the pieces. That means we threw away the box, which was bigger than it needed to be.
  The game is the same, though, with a springboard and timer. You set the timer and race to put the little plastic shapes into the correct holes before SPROING! the board springs up and the pieces fly into the air.
  I was working on the computer one day while my 3-year-old played behind me on the floor. Then I heard the "Perfection" timer start. She had put in the pieces first, then set the timer and ran across the room to hide and wait for the game to explode. I like toys that can be played with creatively, and Perfection fits that description. No batteries required makes it even better.
  For ages 5 and older (younger if you use it as a toy and not a game), 1 player, or multiple players taking turns. Cost: About $17.

Our rating: 4 out of 5 stars

No comments: